FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MARLBOROUGH REVISITED? NON!

There's a French website devoted to books in English, which gives me an especially fine write-up - but there are many people called Michael Gray, and the co-author of Marlborough Revisited, a book on the same webpage, is not me. I don't think I've yet visited Marlborough a first time around. But if it has an arts centre and would like a talk later in the year on either Bob Dylan's work or on searching for Blind Willie McTell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home