FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

FROM AMSTERDAM & GLASGOW

A friend sent me this photo of a movable-graffiti van glimpsed in Amsterdam very recently, which includes "VOOR [For] DYLAN" amid its, er, art.

Meanwhile, one last invitation for November 16th, to what seems likely to be my last gig of the year:
Friday November 16, 8pm
Bob Dylan & the Poetry of the Blues
("wit, insight, loud music, rare footage...")
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
Box Office 0141 352 4900
tickets £11, concessions £6.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad; the title led me to hope your 'gig' was coming to Amsterdam. I'll look out for the van though.

7:07 pm  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

Dear Kasper
Thanks for your comment. I'd love to do a gig in Amsterdam - that sounds like an excellent idea. If you know of anyone who'd act as the promoter, and a decent hall that would hold up to 200 people, please let me know! And if I could do Rotterdam and the Hague too, while I was at it, that would be even better. I'd love to!

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home