FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NEWS! WINTERLUDE WEEKENDS

Sarah and I have decided to offer, for the first time, five weekends of Bob Dylan Discussion at our house in southwest France (40-odd miles from the Pyrenees and the Spanish border) next February and early March. 3-6 people per weekend can be accommodated.

Anyone interested can find further details on our newly-created


4 Comments:

Anonymous music business said...

sounds interesting...many might come there..

10:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael,

Homer again,

I am partly writing just to change that "1 comments" message that the blog programmers obviously didn't find as annoying as I do (I bet you do too)...but also to say that having tasted Sarah's marvellous cooking and had the pleasure of oft disussing His Bobness with you that whoever books this is in for a huge treat and will get a bargain. Oh, and that is before taking the location, wine etc. into account.

Best wishes,

9:38 pm  
Blogger Ian Alderson said...

Hi Michael I am interested in your weekends - can you please email me any slots still available please? In addition to your themes would be up for discussing eg. Dylan and Plagiarism, Street Legal as Precursor ro Christian Period, Focus on Recent Albums Ian

10:52 am  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

Ian - Sorry, but I can't e-mail you details if you don't let me have your e-mail address. Please post a new comment including your e-mail address and then instead of publishing it - as I had to do with this one - I can respond to you personally.

That said, there is still a bit of availability. I'll supply details when you've re-contacted me. Thanks.

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home