FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

A FOOTBALL (SOCCER) QUESTION

This may be a daft question - I don't know much about football myself - but is there anyone out there who could sell a pair of tickets to the Carling Cup Final match at Wembley on February 28th, between Aston Villa and a team from Manchester, at non-blackmarket prices?

I ask because my son Gabe very much wants to be able to take his son, my grandson, to the match - momentous for them because they are lifelong Villa fans.

If anyone can help please would they send me a Comment, giving an e-mail address and/or phone number. This info will not be published. Many thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger joe butler said...

hi michael
can't offer you a lot of hope on the tickets. here in brum everyone wants a ticket, except the blues fans,
but I will keep an eye open for you.

dylan played the Aston villa leisure centre sometime in the 80's I think, not the most glamourous of venues but a mate who went said it was a great gig

best wishes.... joe

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home