FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

BORIS BRINGS BOB TO BERLIN

© WireImage.com, 2010: thanks to RV for forwarding this
Boris Becker at Berlin Fashion Week, yesterday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bert's Plattenkochstudio said...

Don't like him much as a person, but for his tennis art. And now? The man shows good taste :-))

1:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. Only seems like yesterday he was bounding around centre court ;)

tom@rokpool.com
www.rokpool.com

4:41 pm  
Anonymous McHenry Boatride said...

(No where else to post this, so....) Are you slipping, Michael? No acknowledgement of Woodie's 98th birthday today. I'm guessing you have an Encyclopaedia entry for him.

8:38 pm  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

Hi there McHenry... well I may be slipping (and sliding), but not in this respect. If I marked anniversaries like a 98th, a 43rd or a 27th, I'd be saturating the blog with relevant anniversaries every day of the year. So you'll find I only mark those when a 5-ending or a 0-ending falls. It's manageable, and neater, that way. Woody's time will come (he'll be glad to know) in 2012. Certainly he has an entry in The Bob Dylan Encyclopedia. It's 1896 words long...

11:02 pm  
Anonymous McHenry Boatride said...

Fair enough. I await the 2012 tribute with bated breath.

8:53 am  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

You could always buy the book.

10:29 am  
Anonymous McHenry Boatride said...

I did, Michael, but I gave it to my son. (Got to educate the young.) You're right, I must get another copy for myself.

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home