FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

OCCASIONAL PHOTOS NO. 73

The train station at Asmara (now in Eritrea) 70 years ago.
No particular Bob Dylan connection so far as I know.
Pretty good general rail romance material though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo - this was just at the end of the period of Italian rule, when Asmara was all art-deco buildings and cafe culture. I think I can see some Italian types in the photo.

Tristan

8:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello how are you the one who is the owner of this website i really thank you a lot for the website.

My name is Samuel Tsegay, i am Eritrean currently am in Uganda but am very happy to see my old city's picture please, please if you have more can you for word for me to my email first_sammy@yahoo.com.

I will wait for your reply.
Thank you
Remain Blessed
Sammy

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home