FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ONE day till publication of The Bob Dylan Encyclopedia. Glad to see that its first review in a national US publication, the Library Journal, was a very positive one (http://reviews.libraryjournal.com/BookDetail.aspx?isbn=0826469337&pub=lj).

In London, where the book's official publication is next month, there's a launch event at the London Review Bookshop in Bloomsbury at 7pm on Tuesday 18th July, with tickets on sale from the bookshop soon. I'm told I'm giving a short talk on "The A-Z of Bob Dylan", and playing a couple of recordings. If you're able to come, and you do, please come and say hello.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Gray-

I may have found a mistake in your otherwise wonderful (and fantastic!) Bob Dylan book.

I don't want to air it here, but if you email me off-line, I'd be happy to share the info.

Best,

Dan Carlson
danielcarlson@yahoo.om

4:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home