FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

BLOGGING INTERRUPTED BY HOLIDAY

I'm setting off for the first of my spring-summer gigs - at Bath Little Theatre, this Wednesday (May 23) 8pm - followed by a few days' holiday... so this is my last blog till May 29. Apologies for the hiatus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HI MICHAEL......LOVED YOUR TALK AT J.A.C. TONIGHT!!!....TRULY INSPIRATIONAL & WONDERFULLY HUMOROUS....ALWAYS LOVE A GREAT DYLAN NIGHT OUT!!...WANT TO SEND YOU A PIC FROM FLEADH '93...

12:11 am  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

Hi Michaela - thanks for the very fast, kind comments. Let me have your e-mail address and I can contact you about the Fleadh '93 pic.

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home