FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 07, 2008

MOVING HOUSE, SELLING A FEW THINGS

If everything goes to schedule and plan, we'll be moving house at the end of this month. The prospect has made me realise with some trepidation just how vast the amount of paperwork is that has accumulated around me. Time to discard many things of little value but also a good time to sell a couple of things that are of value. The item that may be of most interest is my copy of the Newport Folk Festival Program[me] for 1965. Having no idea whatever what it's worth, I've put this up for auction on eBay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home