FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 08, 2007

MORE ON THE DRAWN BLANK SERIES

There's a report that I'm very sure will be thoughtful and acute about the Chemnitz exhibition and Dylan's paintings on the website Parking Meter - a report and photos too - from my Austrian friend Burkhard Schleser, who lives in Vienna but went to see the exhibition exactly two weeks ago. I hope he won't mind my reproducing just one of the photos from his website here...

As the photo makes clear, the exhibition finishes in early February, but I believe it will move elsewhere.

© Burkhard Schleser, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home