FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

BELFAST YES, CORK NO!!

At this website they're listing me as giving an In Search of Blind Willie McTell talk in Cork this Saturday: not true! There was some initial discussion about the possibility of a talk at Cork's excellent Triskel Arts Centre (where I've done two gigs in the past) but in the end it couldn't be clinched. So just to repeat, I am giving that talk at the Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival in Belfast (Details previous posting) next Thursday, May 1st, but I am not appearing at Cork this month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sir. I am a fan of you and your great books. you are teaching me how to write and how to listen and how to make others listen. I am a best seller music critic in Iran (where a best seller means 7700issues!) and I couldn't even imagine I can find you realy easy. I will write more to you but I wanna ask a question: is there any opportunity to read what you may probably have written about Dylan's last two albums and especially about the song mississipi( i wish the spelling is correct)
thanks for your very fine books

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home