FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

JAKOB DYLAN'S LONDON GIG

The excellent Jakob Dylan is in concert at Wilton's Music Hall, said to be the last remaining music hall in the city, on Friday 17 October £17.50 Tickets on sale now through the usual horrible outlets. I'd be there like a shot, if I could be in London that day, but I can't. I'd also recommend very strongly the debut album by the Wallflowers, The Wallflowers.

The date of Jakob's London gig happens to be my mother-in-law's 80th birthday, but I don't suppose she'll judge it the ideal event for her own celebration.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it clashes with a gig by Neil Innes at the Bloomsbury Theatre that I've already booked. Otherwise I'd be there.

12:11 am  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

Hi there, McHenry. That sounds a bit like choosing to watch On The Buses rather than, say, Lead Balloon or Outnumbered.

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael. Coming from someone who used to hate Bob Dylan's music I'll choose to ignore that comment. Anyone who doesn't appreciate The Bonzo Dog Band, and Neil in particular, is missing a lot.

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home