FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

TELL TALE SIGNS PART 5 - AND TRAVELIN' SHOES

I've now put up the last of my responses to comments people posted after TELL TALE SIGNS PART 3. Thanks to everyone who wrote in.

Meanwhile the paperback of Hand Me My Travelin' Shoes - which includes various updates and other minor changes to the hardback text - is due to be published by Bloomsbury in London on October 6. Yesterday I received the finished version of the front cover, which I think looks terrific:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home