FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

TELL-TALE SIGNS PART 95

Just to say some new comments have been added to various of these recent posts, plus a longish and very welcome new contribution from Stephen which he has pinned onto the Tell-Tale Signs Part 3 post, now to be found under Archives, since the post dates from August 14.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having purchased the 2 disc set at Best Buy on Tuesday morning for 14.99 I'll say I am very pleased with the set as a whole, and the ridiculouly low price. Of course I still find the price of the third disc to be beyond ridiculous. I've seen reports that the third disc was offered on i-tunes briefly, but was pulled? Initially I wasn't particularly thrilled with the idea of including live cuts on the disc's, but I've got to admit that Lonesome Day Blues and High-Water are staggering. I will download legaly or illegaly the third disc at the earliest possible moment. Pat Ford

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home