FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SO ABOUT THIS NEW ALBUM THEN . . .

One of the comment-posters to this blog was jumping up and down last week demanding, partially in capital letters, that I just come out with it and REVEAL ALL about the album. I had thought I'd made it plain enough that there was nothing else I knew or could say. That remains how it is. So let me re-direct here those trying to grab my lapels and shake it out of me. Enough is enough. Sooner or later one of us must know. We'll just have to see how it goes.

And the cover photo above is not really real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home