FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

BOB DYLAN ENCYCLOPEDIA GREATEST HITS

I've finally got brief access to a computer today  -  I'm taking a break between last night's gig in Liverpool and next week's in California  -  and wanted to say that on the 15th I spent the day in a recording studio reading a collection of entries from The Bob Dylan Encyclopedia which, if things work out and when the artwork is finished, will become a CD of my readings  -  a small audio-book, as it were  -  to be called Bob Dylan Encyclopedia Greatest Hits, that I can offer for sale at my gigs in March, April and May and then make available via either my forthcoming website or this blog.

Meanwhile I can also confirm that I'll be giving a keynote speech at Bristol University's one-day Seven Ages of Dylan Conference on May 24. Details are on the website at www.dylan-at-seventy.weebly.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Music beats for free said...

i wonder what would be the top 3 of bob's greatest hits..he's one influences of my musical interest, my dad use to play his songs and i enjoy it.

Ledz

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home