FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BLIND WILLIE AT STAMFORD GUITAR FEST

I've been booked to perform In Search of Blind Willie McTell (a DVD-illustrated talk and reading) at the 10th Stamford Guitar Festival at the Arts Centre in Stamford, Lincs, without question one of England's loveliest towns. It'll be a return visit for me: I gave a Dylan talk there in 2002, and then appeared on the lower reaches of the bill at the 2004 Guitar Festival. This time my slot is 4.30pm on Saturday June 7th, and tickets for the whole three-day fest, or for a day, or for just that evening, are on sale online here or by phoning 01780 763203.

1 Comments:

Blogger raggedclown said...

Hi, Michael. I thought I'd let you know I've added a link to this site on my music blog (lots of Dylan content). If you would rather I removed iy, please leave a comment on the blog or drop me a line at raggedclown at gmail.com . Here's the blog link: http://ramblingsofaraggedclown.blogspot.com/

Best of luck with the Blind Willie McTell talk/show. Have you got any dates booked in Reading?

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home