FOR CURRENT ACTIVITY SEE THE WEBSITE WWW.MICHAELGRAY.NET

MICHAELGRAY.NET

AND THE BLOG OUTTAKES

My Photo
Name:

the pioneer of Dylan Studies; writer, public speaker, critic; became a Doctor of Letters in 2015 (awarded by the University of York, UK)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Follow 1michaelgray1 on Twitter
 
Web bobdylanencyclopedia.blogspot.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

NEW, DEFINITE PAPERBACK PUBLICATION DATE

I've learnt from Continuum this morning that the paperback edition of The Bob Dylan Encyclopedia - revised and updated from the hardback of 2006 - now has an official publication date of Thursday July 17, in North America and the UK.

They also tell me that review copies have arrived into the London office, straight from the printers', and that copies for sale are arriving into the warehouse. This ought to mean that they'll be with the distributors later this week, and actually in shops not so very long after that.

3 Comments:

Blogger PhotographersWorld said...

PRIVATE NOTE, NOT A BLOG COMMENT

Dear Michael Gray,
I want to send you a private E-mail. Please send me your E-mail address.
Thank you,
Lee

6:13 pm  
Blogger Sean McA said...

Good news Michael.

Best of luck with the paperback.

6:35 am  
Blogger Michael Gray said...

Nicodemus, thank you.

Lee, if you don't supply your e-mail address, and tell me more about why you need mine, I can't possibly give it.

(Or, you could have sent the message you want to send, and I'd have been able to read it and then not publish it, and then decided whether or not to give out my own private e-address...)

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home